ACS is attending @VTM, Vehicle & Transportation Technology Innovation Meeting
@VTM, taking place from 16 to 17 September, will include a conference, technical webinars, online b2b meetings and a virtual exhibition.
Particular importance will be given to topics such as:
- connectivity and shared mobility
- electric and hybrid vehicles
- technologies for ADAS systems and autonomous driving
- connectivity and smart infrastructures
- certifications for new security measures
- in addition to all the technologies that will be necessary in future mobility on the road, based on electric, connected and autonomous vehicles.
ACS will showcase its range of automotive testing solutions, standard and customized, for R&D applications and for quality control on components and complete vehicles.
Book a meeting to learn about our recent developments in the world of electrification - in collaboration with excellent partners - allowing us to offer the most powerful Test Packages to Li-Ion Battery manufacturers, scaled on different Cell, Module and Pack testing requirements.
Angelantoni Test Technologies has developed a new refrigerant gas for extreme temperatures, down to -70°C. It is the most ecological and innovative on the market, the result of years of research, and will significantly contribute to protecting the ecosystems and biodiversity of the planet.